Tuesday, June 19, 2007

famiLEE LEEgime fixed trial for 2X7 charges

:-)

20.Aug.2007-24.Aug.2007 had been fixed today at sub-court for trial that both Dr. CSJ & myself each facing 7 charges under famiLEE LEEgime's PEA (Public Entertainment Act) for GE2006 campaign's speeches. At the previous time SDP's new Chairman Gandhi Ambalam & Dr Chee & myself were put in famiLEE LEEgime's jail, Mr. Gandhi faced only 1 charge, and Dr. Chee & myself each faced 8 charges. The trial in Aug.2007 are the reminding 7 charges against Dr. Chee & myself, not involving Mr. Gandhi because at these earlier occasions he was not in Singapore. Mr. Gandhi returned to Singapore from oversea trip as he got informed that the famiLEE LEEgime is releasing Vote Buying Progress Package, signifying that GE2006 was round the cornor. He returned to help up although he got disqualified by famiLEE LEEgime under the same stinking PEA.

:-)

The famiLEE LEEgime is denying as expected to provide a copy of the mata video evidence just like the previous time. I am very firm that I demand all the 7 copies of video otherwise I would boycott the trial drastically.

To protest this rediculous persecution, & the corrupted Vote Buying of GE2006, and all the same issuess, referring to followings blog posts, I am prepared to conduct hungerstrike:
  1. Blog
  2. Blog
  3. Blog
  4. Blog
  5. Blog
  6. Blog
Seemingly by the DDP's attitude and the trial schedule he obtained, the famiLEE LEEgime is trying to avoid trouble from Dr. CSJ during the scheduled IBA international legal conference - by putting him behind bars - with me. I don't mind to be in jail if they could give me T T Durai as my cellmate?

:-)

Forum Post @ Sammyboymod