Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mr Tang Liang Hong called from Melborne to support

Thank You All For Supports!

I would like to mention here that Mr. Tang Liang Hong - previously WP candidate with Mr JBJ at battle of ChengSan, called over the weekend to give his legal support and moral support.

:-)

According to Mr. Tang who is a senior lawyer, he came to know about our matters via news and Internet. He shared with me experience fighting with famiLEE LEEgime in courts, and elsewhere. He revealed that he went to HongKong to protest against LKy when LKy was there to receive some kind of crappy awards. On his way back to Australia, he was tailed by LKy's dogs who attempted to poison him in the flight. On seperated incident, dogs try to burn down his house in Australia and then in the end his car instead was burnt.

Mr. Tang is currently in Melborne Australia, the previous time I got calls from him was during GE2006. He still have his hearts and thoughts for Singapore. I asked him to come back to Singapore one days and settle all the scores with old dog thief LKy. I call it a General Audit for the famiLEE LEEgime.

I am very happy to have spoken with Mr. Tang again, and we both speak Mandrain. Some day I should go pay him a visit in Australia. :-)