Wednesday, November 08, 2006

ISD worked hard today in sub court

Due to my posting on this blog this morning at about 7am, regarding court room protest, we saw in court today the activation of famiLEE LEEgime security unit which we regard as ISD, closely monitoring and reporting. :-)

About half a dozen of secret security matas, dressed in various ways, half of them looks familiar since they had previously tailed me or policed SDP during General Election or Protests or other anti-famiLEE LEEgime activities. In a recent activist training workshop held in a local hotel, they try to force enter our training session after failing to get the name-list or our participant via the hotel management / security.

These ISDs worked hard today, and I think tomorrow may be their off day? Correct me if I am wrong Wong Kan Seng? Huh?