Thursday, January 07, 2010

A Thumb Up for CJ Chan's decision

I would like to express unreserved appreciation to the Court Of Appeal decision made this week, regarding cases can be re-opened to address miscarriage of justice. This is one rare but highly appreciated decision in law I had come across here, which I will never dream from the previous CJ Yong Pang How. This could indicate a change for the good, I believe Singaporeans will hope for more good decisions to come to serve justice for our people in the future.

There is no attempt to influence judiciary for any cases nor benefit any particular party here in my post. As bloggers and citizens of Singapore, we should exercise our expressions and comments in the hope for improvements in future Singapore.


URL of my related blog post

Sammyboy.Com Thread