Sunday, March 09, 2008

Singaporeans should extend Congratulation to Malaysians

I wish to use the following Chinese Phrase:

普天同庆

Many Singaporeans shares the joy of victory with our Malaysian family members; friends and relatives in the north. Singaporean Reformists in particular are celebrating for Malaysian Reformists.

Along with with the celebrations there are much to be learned from the north.

To our Malaysian friends: We are proud of your results. Congratulations!

Bravo!

In my Chinese Blog as early as 22:33hr last night I already extended my early congratulations to Malaysian Reformists, knowing that a huge proportion in seats had been won by opposition sufficient to exercise effective check and balance against the ruling party. I expected this kind of results all along and the early news last night already confirmed my expectations. :-)

Sammyboymod Thread