Thursday, March 27, 2008

famiLEE LEEgime matas novice on Handcuffs

Not a David Copperfield magical escape show, nor Mas Selamat Ke-Lari's toilet break either.

famiLEE LEEgime's useless mata are novices on handcuffs, proven when they wrongfully arrested me on 15.Mar.2008 with the other 11 Tak Boleh Tahan protesters.

In the following photos, I used my own cable-ties to demonstrate how the famiLEE LEEgime's mata flex-cuffs was wrongly applied on me, with my arms behind, that it was OVERLY TIGHT and hurt my arms on the Right Hand, while OVERLY LOSE on my Left Hand, that it SIMPLY SLIPPED OFF after it slipped past my wrist watch.






It was effortless on my part, to free myself, I didn't try. My wrist watch didn't have to be removed. But it just slipped off. This is the works of famiLEE LEEgime's First World mata.



In the photos taken on 17.Mar.2008 evening. Minor injuries were still visible on my hands.

None of the activists really resisted arrest, I was demanding aloud to the mata to have them state my charge under which I was placed under arrest. Which they failed to reply entirely. Later I found that they had cause Mr. John Tan to be hurt because they couldn't handle his size and weight. I was shouting to inform the mata to prevent John from being hurt & videographers to capture the scene of famiLEE LEEgime's atrocities.



For that, they put myself & Mr. John Tan on plastic flex-cuffs which are ticker version of these cable-ties basically. They put SMALL SIZE & THIN Miss Chee Siok Chin in STEEL HANDCUFFS instead! I say this is deliberate and abusive.

The famiLEE LEEgime's mata are nervous and clumsy. They broke their own radio antenna. They couldn't get massive John into the van, they hurt him. Miss Chee & myself concerned over John's injuries & pains were arguing with matas over their treatment on John, and these useless mata were so panic and cowardly put us on handcuffs.

Then later they went on to false claim that Miss Chee attempted to bite the mata, this is Entirely Absurd Rubbish, that even one like myself who know how screwed up are famiLEE LEEgime matas got surprised by how far-fetch they are going to false claim such craps.

When the mata van reached Cantonment mata-chu, before they cut my flex-cuffs, it just slipped down by wrist and my hands got freed from my back! I showed it to the other activists & the mata at the charge room. And I told them that they are so novice and all need re-trainings!

Sammyboymod Thread

Labels: