Monday, October 08, 2007

SDP Vigil @ Burmese Embassy Finalized

:-)

About mid night on Sunday night / Monday Morning, SDP packed up and left St Martin's Drive. More than 1000 signatories' signs and petitions could be sent to Istana & Burmese Ambassador as soon as Monday.

I have yet confirmed with SDP but activist informed me that ex-WP candidate Mr. Goh Meng Seng did turned up during weekend with WP old buddies. So I hope Sammyboymod forumers give Mr. Goh a break :-)

A dozen of Burmese turned up at Speakers' Corner where I helped them by registering myself as a speaker for the next 30 days starting today. It was heavy thunder storm this afternoon, speech wasn't held, but a discussion for further action took place.

During the thunderstorm, waterspout again occurred on East Coast of Singapore, this is either the 4th or 5th time this year in a very rare short span of few months. I would like to tie this with the series of strong earthquakes felt repeatedly in Singapore which is also very very rare, and call these phenomenas the omens for famiLEE LEEgime's ending around the corner.

:-)

Sammyboymod Thread URL