Monday, April 30, 2007

ISD LongKang Dog caught last night!

Time: 22:29Hr Date: 29.April.2007 Location: darkest area of Woodlands Road, approx here, [I need to double check map after I revisit the location, I was dark.] I caught 3 ISD matas on camera, and filmed 1 of them climbing out of roadside drain! Literally LongKang Dog of famiLEE LEEgime!

I have several video clips of this, will post after May Day event.



Higher Resolution AVI click here.



The following stillshots are created from these video, all taken at very dark lighting conditions.

These 3 ISD matas were initially caught by surprise when I went on this over head bridge to film our activists in this Anti-Ministers' Pay HIKE event, on the long dark Woodlands Road, after they walked out from Chua Chu Kang estate, and going towards Marsling. That was at 22:18hr when the 3 where found sitting on hidden side of steps a top the bridge, that was indeed a stratigic viewing loacation to monitor the road below. That was why I went up there to film our guys. They pretended to be talking, but when I started to film, they got lost, and actually went ahead in the Marsling direction (north) to monitor. They walked on foot. But I was given a LongPang by a supporter, so after filming from the overhead bridge I got ahead of these 3 ISD matas unintentionally.

About 22:29Hr, I was awaiting from where I took these shots, I got suspicious when I saw the 1st of the same 3 men who I saw on that overhead bridge, he was walking towards me as I was awaiting for activists to approach where I wanted to film them. This 1st guy now walked about 2-3 mins walking distance ahead of the other 2. He was shocked to find me in front of him, then he reacted by getting down to sit / squart in the drain behind a tree, hoping to block my view. But too late! I already saw him & began to observe him since activists are still few mins walking distance away from behind.

I started to film this guy, he got panic when he saw camera pointing his direction, he got out of the drain at once and walked rapidly in to a dark lane leading toward a construction site or something like that. He tried to observe me from inside the darkness, when he saw me still trying to film him, he went further inside to the darker end.













Then, the other 2 who were with him arrived, but he dare not come out to join his friends!



He kept hiding inside the darkest zone until after all the activists past by.




Forum Thread URL



The night after that, 30.April.2007, the activists' Anti-Pay-HIKE went to Bedok Sports Stadium to rest overnight. The same 3 ISD dogs came again, but with many more colleges to rotate in shifts. There are about 2o of them and they had almost 10 different vehicles including 2 bicycles! I have some video clips. I must say that after the civil servants' recent Pay Hike, they had worked hard that night! But they disappeared when it began to rain and that is when activists began to walk.







Higher Resolution AVI click here.