Thursday, April 28, 2011

GE2011 Nomination Day Incident Footage by UncleYap

Candidates arriving separately on different taxis, Mr. Ng brought nominators to the nomination centers about 1130Hr. I waited for them more than 40mins anxiously. Mr. Ng did not feel the same level of time pressure as myself. He was obviously wrong. Mr. Ng is veteran candidate who contested multiple times over the decades. He was the man beside late Mr. JB Jeyaretnam for years. With his seniority and background it is very hard for me to persuade him, he don't listen!

That is why I had to help him only from a distance, in this election, I helped him mainly just on the Internet. To raise funds & recruit nominators.

The MSM don't want to release much footage. After going up the nomination hall where law stated that no recording devices are allowed, I can not record although I have my camera on me. Law forbidden even CCTV.

Youtube.Com URL





Sammyboy.Com Thread