Thursday, August 21, 2008

famiLEE LEEgime conceded defeat in stopping protest

I told the lame bastard famiLEE LEEgime in the face of court today, their defeat will continue to deepen, as they framed yet another frivolous charge against activists including myself. District Judge Shaiffudin asked for my plea and this was what I said:

This charge is indeed ironical and I urge this court to dismiss such frivolous & vexatious charge. September 16 was Lee Kuan Yew's birthday actually, and I was there only on my own and not as any part of the group formed by the others. I registered at Speaker's Corner for speech, to express my dissatisfaction and disgust against Lee Kuan Yew. This is my lawful rights. Lee Kuan Yew's son had just at this week conceded their defeat in stopping protests, but this is still inadequate and this fight is still far from being over. It will continue until they are totally defeated and face prosecution and punishments just like what is happening now with Chen Shui Bian. If the court proceed with this charge I will defend myself and don't need a lawyer to fight for me.

:-)

On September 16 2006 I went to Speakers' Corner alone half an hour before the SDPs' people. I did not put on their DEMOCRACY NOW T-shirts, and instead I put on my own thumb-down and middle-finger to famiLEE LEEgime T-shirt. I registered to speak immediately & I spoke to the crowd of WB-IMF media before SDP's people even arrived at Speaker's corner.

For only 15 to 20 minutes during the 1st night I put on a DEMOCRACY NOW T-shirt during the sit-in stand off, but I immediately removed that T-shirt after SDP imposed moderations and restrictions against my protest actions. I can not agree nor accept these and don't want to soften my own stands to suit the SDP's. My agreement with SDP is to stay apart and not be a member of their group or action. There are other activists there such as Arthero Lim etc who also have their own individual protest agenda and are not a part of SDP's group, he left the SDP before the GE and contested under NSP's flag.

Although I assisted SDP'e election campaign in 2006, I found my fight had been too much compromised and softened to suit the SDP. Particularly, I disagreed with them that they withdrew the NKF issue for election after being sued, and allowed 10 CEC members to apologize to the lame bastard famiLEE. Therefore after the GE, I began to have much reservation in further accepting any party policy of SDP and I stopped wearing SDP's party T-shirts.

I was handed a DEMOCRACY NOW T-shirt during the sit-in stand off to put on to show support, but almost immediately they made me regret wearing that because quickly I realized that wearing that T-shirt led to SDP wanting to impose their restrictions and moderation on me. I rejected that at once and refuse to soften my position or comply with the SDP's terms. Although that was not an SDP party logo T-shirt, it carried the same effects as their party logo T-shirts!

I supported SDP since a long time ago and still will support them, because they are fighting the famiLEE LEEgime as the most confrontational opposition. But I must not be restricted by them, as their position is still not strong enough for my own flavor, I can not afford to be softened just for supporting the SDP. It would be a mutual burden if I got too closely associated with SDP, from my end I see their policies as unacceptable restrains on me, from their end they would find me crossing beyond their limits and refuse to restrain.

From my own end, compromise with SDP is not possible, although the famiLEE LEEgime had been forced to concede, if no one take them on hard enough still then they can still buy lots of time to sustain on. In my own perspective, this is giving them too much time, and SDP's hardness is still insufficient. I compare with progress with e.g. the Malaysian oppositions, they had reached much further by paying much bigger prices, and taking much bolder moves to break the BN regime into collapsing position already. In my own perspective, the scenario of famiLEE LEEgime is much more vulnerable and fragile then Malaysian BN regime.

Malaysia have their royal rulers, and BN is a political alliance comprising of many other parties besides UMNO MCA MIC Gerakan, compared with famiLEE LEEgime, their political power is very unlike our flat terrain below just one single famiLEE. We have no sultan and prata is a total puppet. All it takes in Singapore is a strong opposition to properly fix the famiLEE and the rest of PAp will be by then too soft to fight back. There is no such advantage in Malaysia, and yet Mr. Anwar is able to carry out exactly what it takes, I appreciate how the Malaysian had done so far and I must say that Singaporean still lag too far and too soft behind Malaysia.

Simply therefore for me to adopt any softer position to suit any party is counter productive.

Old Dog Thief LKy is nothing, even a hundred of such old dog thief is also nothing, his son is completely useless. They are still ruling only because Singaporeans are too weak and Singaporean oppositions are not tough enough, this was my view before I had personally joined the fight, and this is my proven conclusion after being in this fight for few years now. I have absolutely no doubt about this.

I appreciate that SDP can not take stronger position as it is because Singaporeans are Kia-Su and Kia-Si lot and any tougher than this there will be no one courageous enough to join them. They need to have this hard/soft balance in order to grow. On the other hand however, there is a great vacuum on the other side now that no tougher opposition is filling in Singapore, even just as one single individual I want to move into that position to give famiLEE LEEgime the due dealings. :-) I must not soften myself just to be able to fit in the SDP.

Ass Loong Son already conceded defeat in banning protest and political film, their defeats is still far from adequate, this fight is still far from over. Fighters must continue to step up efforts and don't let famiLEE LEEgime buy time. Paying a tiny price now can be returned with great results, this is more so here than in Malaysia, because famiLEE LEEgime is much more weaker and vulnerable then Malaysian BN. The direction is very clear and the prospect is very promising. I urge more Singaporeans to come forward and move Singapore into a brighter future without this corrupted and incompetent greedy selfish LEEgime overlord.

:-)

Sammyboy.Com Thread