Thursday, April 17, 2008

Reform Party Press Conference By Mr JBJ



I would like to congratulate Mr. JBJ & his Reform Party for their process of registration in progress. :-)

Mr Edmond Ng put this on the web yesterday, and I re-confirmed with Mr. Ng Teck Siong:

Press Release:

--------------------------------------


There will be a press conference on Friday, 18 Apr 2008 at 2.00pm at the Quality Hotel at Balestier Road to announce the submission to The Registrar of Societies the application to register The Reform party. The Pro-tem Secretary General will outline the objects and Goals of The Party.




J.B. Jeyaretnam
Pro-tem Sec. Gen


I will be there tomorrow to video the conference, but I am unable to stay longer than 1 hour, because this matter is a little last minute to me and I have another appointment. :-(

Sammyboymod Thread
JBJ's Blog Post